lunes, 20 de febrero de 2012

30 Imágenes surrealistas (Part 1)

No hay mucho que decir solo disfrutar de la creatividad humana

Beaux Arts Magazine Closeup. Very nice idea with extraordinary Photoshop skill, and most importantly it’s unique! (Image Source: WALEE)


Anonymous. Perfect blend between the mask and the figure, the naming is just right as the mask also has something to do with the word, anonymous, just it’s quite complicated. (Image Source: RubberSun)


Assembler. What is your face made of? I’m not quite sure, but for sure this piece is made by great artist.(Image Source: Kosmur)


Broken Heart. Please don’t do it in front of human, at least in front of me. Utterly chilling and cool manipulation!(Image Source: Leonheart)


Chest Of Drawers. Will the mouth looks beautiful if it’s designed this way? But for sure this piece is beautifully done. (Image Source: adnrey)



C O R E. “About something inside me, what I found, when I cut…” (Image Source: adnrey)


Cover My Face. Looks like the positioning is, may be, wrong? Creative idea done with great manipulation skill.(Image Source: Giuseppe Mastromatteo)


Where’s Our Ear (Lady). Another favorable version with ears in wrong position. There are in fact many of the similar ideas out there, but I particularly love Giuseppe Mastromatteo’s works, neat and artistic. (Image Source:Giuseppe Mastromatteo)


Cracking Up. Realistic cracking effect with perfectly applied texture, awesome one. (Image Source: pareeerica)



CUT. “Do you think, you know me..? No… I don’t know myself…” (Image Source: adnrey)









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario